Update on Henley Car Club, July 2022
You may know that Henley Car Club provides Pay-as-you-Go Motoring, but how does it all work?
- Members pay a small fee to join the club and are then able to book the club cars by the hour, day etc.
- Costs are very reasonable – check out the prices here
- Our Henley Car Club started up in April 2021 with 2 Toyota Yaris Hybrids. We hope to add the first fully electric car in the Autumn
- We currently have 72 members – 66 personal and 6 corporate
- It reduces the number of cars on the road as members give up a car, reducing the carbon footprint of the town
- It frees up parking spaces. It is estimated that eventually each car club car replaces 18 individually owned cars
- It helps improve air quality enabling residents to move to electric / low emission cars in an affordable way and without installing their own charging point