Join local businesses working towards net zero!
‘Green Tactics for Henley Businesses’ is one of the key events being held locally as part of Great Big Green Week – the UK’s biggest call for action on climate change.
If you are a local business leader seeking inspiration and concrete action to tackle the climate emergency, this is the event for you. A diverse group of local businesses will provide first hand insights into the highs and lows of working towards net zero and treading more lightly on the planet.
Come along and find out
• How businesses can make their future sustainable
• How businesses can make a sustainable future
• How to reduce plastic waste
• How to green your energy
• How to invest to support the planet
• How to work towards being carbon neutral
• What you can do to make a difference.
Book your free place : https://greentactics.eventbrite.com
Contact : [email protected]
When : 17:00 – 19:00 BST, Thursday 29 September 2022
Where : Council Chamber, Town Hall, Market Place, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 2AQ
We are very grateful to Henley Town Council for their support of this event.